Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum is a luxurious multi-correctional infusion of 22 of the world’s most active organic and wildcrafted botanicals. At the heart of this powerful treatment is an energy dense phyto radiance infusion. Combined with highly targeted essential oils, our formulation combines anti-inflammatory phytonutrients, skin firming phytoceramides, nourishing fatty-acids and powerful anti-oxidants to help fight signs of aging; stimulate cellular turnover; maintain skin elasticity; strengthen capillaries; inhibit melanin production; prevent wrinkles; deliver oxygen to cells and protect against free-radical damage. The small particle size of our proprietary formula allows our active botanicals to deeply penetrate skin’s layers and because the skin fully recognizes the plant actives as the nutritive building blocks of its own structure, skin becomes more healthy, radiant and youthful.
We begin by sourcing the world’s most potent, organic and wild-crafted botanicals with the singular goal of creating the most active and luxurious all-natural product possible. Each ingredient is chosen for not only its individual capabilities, but also how it works synergistically with other ingredients. It takes many weeks to bring these ingredients together and ensure that every drop of our formula is infused with the highest levels of powerful skin renewing agents. After our formulation is complete, Active Botanical Serum is sealed in a violet-colored glass bottle that harnesses specific light rays to increase the energy level of our serum while in bottle. All of this is done to ensure that our serum protects and nourishes your skin at the highest level.
Vintner’s Daughter is bottled in a dark violet Miron glass that energetically activates our botanical formulas. The technology was developed by a Swiss scientist named Yves Kraushaar and how it works is simple; the sun emits visible and invisible light parts that enable all plants to grow. It also emits light that accelerates molecular decay. Miron violet glass works like a natural filter that only lets the sunlight that protects and improves quality in, thus lengthening lifespan and actually increasing potency of our products. This means that our products will not only be optimally preserved but will also be energetically enriched.
Restrictions: Promotions cannot be applied to this product.
Creating Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum is a time intensive labor of love that rests entirely on sourcing the finest natural ingredients from conscious growers around the world. Our serum is formulated without parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, PEGs, and SLSs.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- A powerful foundation oil with maximum absorption and anti-oxidant properties.
- Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Oil
- A key foundation oil rich in linoleic acids that strengthens skin’s elasticity and its small particle size allows it to reach deep into skin.
- Citrus Aurantium var Bergamia(Bergamot) Peel Oil
- A time-honored oil that inhibits melanin synthesis; lightens and brightens skin.
- Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil
- An oil rich in Vitamin E and a serious free-radical avenger.
- Calendula officinalis (Marigold)
- An oil prized for centuries for its potent healing and soothing powers.
- Rose Damascena (Rose) Absolute
- An ancient skin healer and hormonal skin balancer
- Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil
- An oil rich in Vitamin A that is a super charged cell regenerator and wrinkle reducer
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
- A powerful healing and anti -inflammatory oil that also acts as skin balancer
- Rosa Rubignosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil
- An oil that uniquely targets damage and discoloration caused by UV exposure
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel
- A botanical that inhibits melanin synthesis to lighten and brighten skin
- Lavandula x Intermedia (Lavender) Flower
- A deeply healing and highly anti-inflammatory ancient botanical
- Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf
- A potent detoxifier with dense phytonutrient content for cell regeneration
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf
- A botanical with maximum vitamin A and C content to combat wrinkles and sun damage.
- Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf
- A potent detoxifier with dense phytonutrient content for cell regeneration
- Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Oil)
- A sought after oil that increases blood circulation allowing serum to penetrate skin’s layers
- Citrus Aurantium var Amara (Neroil) Flower Oil
- A powerful and ancient aromatic for spiritual and skin health.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- An anti-microbial botanical that also helps to reduce acne
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit
- A deeply nourishing oil that contains the entire family of Omegas 3, 6, 9 AND the rare Omega 7.
- Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Oil
- A super-charged anti-inflammatory, skin brightener and free radical avenger.
- Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil
- An oil that increases blood circulation, strengthen capillaries and delivers oxygen to skin.
- Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower
- A rare and sought after oil that promotes skin elasticity and increases cellular renewal.
- Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Oil
- A deeply nourishing oil prized for its rich fatty acid content readily available for skin absorption.
Introducing the Push/Press Technique
1. Cleanse - Start with clean, exfolited and toned skin.
2. Serum - Place 6-8 drops of Active Botanical Serum in the palm of your hand.
3. Activate - Gently rub palms together. This will further activate your serum and evenly distribute serum to both hands.
4.Push & Press - Place full hand on either side of face and press firmly. Push serum into skin by repeating Push & Press technique on entire face, neck and decollete.
Continue to repeat entire process for 60 seconds.
Hassle Free Return Policy
We love our products and we think you will too. We stand behind the quality of all the products we carry, and want to insure you are 100% satisfied with your order. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, please send us an email with your concern so we can be sure to make it right.
Our Online Policy is for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return any unused and unopened product in original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, less shipping charges, applied discounts, or value-added gift items, when applicable.
Gently used items will be accepted for return for store credit in the form of a gift card, less shipping charges, applied discounts, or value-added gift items, when applicable. Samples and gift cards cannot be returned.
In Store Returns: If you choose to return merchandise to our brick & mortar locations, used or opened items can be returned for a store credit within 30 days of purchase in the full amount paid for the item less a fee for the initial shipping cost incurred by Bella Cuore. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund less original shipping charges incurred by Bella Cuore.
Items not eligible for return will be shipped back to the customer. Orders that qualified for free shipping will be returned at our cost.
How to Return An Item: We are proud to offer the best return policy in the industry. For whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase you can return it with no questions asked. Start a Return
Avoiding Returns: Not sure if a product is what you're looking for? Let one of our Green Beauty Experts help via Live Chat! Green Beauty Experts can help with finding just the right products for you and your unique skin type, hair type, eye color, skin tone, texture color, and more!
We do offer an amazing Customized Sample Kit for the majority of our products, this program allows you to sample 6 products prior to purchasing the full retail product. This is a great way to try before you buy! All Bella Cuore Customized Sample Kits ship fast and free.
Refunds must be applied to the original payment method used for purchase. You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your return is received, inspected and your refund is being processed. Samples and gift cards non-refundable.
Return Shipping label will be provided and deducted from the refund. Securely pack the item, and ship via insured carrier (FedEx, UPS, or USPS). Return items must be postmarked within 30 days of the date your tracking number shows the order was delivered to you. In the event an order is rejected or returned to us as Search Results
undeliverable you will receive a refund less a $6.90 charge for all USPS shipments or $28 for UPS Next Day Air shipments.
If you are returning an item because it is damaged or defective or you did not receive the product ordered, we will provide a prepaid return label free of charge via email.
Allergic Reactions to products are possible of course and do happen. We ask that you notify us within 72 hours.
Exchanges are currently not offered at this time.