MODERATE LENGTH, MODERATE VOLUME
- 100% silk in a traditional strip lash formation
A note about silk:
- Durable (Up to 25 applications with proper care.)
- Use your trusty eyelash curler to help match the bend in the silk lashes so everything looks like one.
- Remove the lashes from the pack and hold them against your eye to measure them against the length of your own natural lash line. False lashes are often too long for your eye, so ensure you cut the strips to fit.
- Apply a light coat of mascara to your natural lashes (before application).
- Draw a thin line of the lash glue to the band of your lashes.
- Wait for glue to become tacky (30-60 seconds). It is very important to wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky before applying the false lashes.
- Place the lash band as close to your natural lashline as possible. Hold them firmly in place until adhesive is set.
Battington Lashes was created to fill a void in the eye lashes market. Most lashes today are either synthetic, blunt cut human hair or worse, mink. While mink lashes are all the craze in the industry because of their similarities to the human eyelash, there is a huge set back. It’s inhumane. We believe there is better way. Our lineup of lashes are 100% handmade silk, that provide the most natural looking lashes in the market, all while lasting longer then any other lash (up to 25 applications). If you want to add length and volume to your own lashes, without sacrificing, and still look natural you should use silk lashes. They are lightweight, hold their curl, last longer then mink and synthetic and are animal cruelty free. Silk lashes provide you the extra length and volume without sacrificing your standards. They will give you a brighter, more youthful appearance.